As part of the Patient Led NHS agenda the Practice Manager, Liz Lythaby & Dr Adnan Saad, are running a Practice Patient Group for discussion of the services provided by the practice.
We value your views on what is being done in the surgery, and also your suggestions for improving the service given.
The key purposes and aims of the group will be:
- to develop a structure that gains the views of the patients and enables the practice to obtain feedback from the patient population
- agree areas of priority with the group
- collate patient views through a patient survey
- publish the results of the patient survey
- agree an action plan with the patient group
- publicise the actions taken and what has been achieved as a result
2014-15 Patient Participation Group Report
2013-14 Patient Survey Results
2013-14 Patient Participation Group Report
It’s not too late to be involved!
We are keen for as wide a variety of patients as possible to join our Patient Participation Group.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.